How to download our resources
Purchase resources from us and receive them via e-mail as an instant download. Here's how it works:
1. Select the resource you'd like to purchase from this page.
2. Click 'Add to Cart'.
3. Complete the check-out process. You can pay directly using a credit or debit card, or via Paypal.
4. Submit your contact and payment details. Make sure you enter your correct e-mail address!
5. You can then download the file directly from your confirmation screen. Make sure you save your file, or if viewing a .pdf document on a mobile device, you save it to an app such as iBooks.
6. You'll also receive an e-mail containing a link to your download (make sure it hasn't gone in the Junk or Spam folder!). You may need to right click the link and 'Save target as' or open the link in a web browser. The link remains active for 30 days. If you ever lose your file or need a new link, just contact us and we can resend it.
For teachers and school leaders
The full set of resources for Delphi the Philosopher
- everything you need to get teaching with Delphi at KS2+!
The complete set of materials of Delphi the Philosopher - a new approach to philosophy for children based on interactive storytelling with in-built progression of thinking and learning skills.
Learn more about the scheme of work here.
You will receive:
The full colour 148 page e-book of Delphi the Philosopher, including guidance notes for teachers throughout and a Quick Start guide.
Detailed lesson plans for each chapter to enable you to teach the full term's scheme of work (for age 7+).
The Delphi Philosophy Teacher's Guide, containing guidance on best practice in teaching philosophy and the skills progression framework to enable you to assess progress.
Picture slideshows for every chapter, including all the questions and over 150 hand drawn and painted colour illustrations.
The sentence stems and other display materials ready to print off for your classroom.
Examples of pupil work from throughout the scheme.
Lesson resources and additional illustrations - including a 'How to Draw Delphi' guide!
Free updates to the Delphi the Philosopher scheme for life!
All resources in .pdf or .ppsx format.
For parents, home schoolers and young readers
The full story with all the illustrations in an easy to read format!
Become a philosopher by following Delphi's adventures into the world of philosophy!
With her best friend Plato, you'll meet famous philosophers like Socrates, explore big questions and learn how to develop your thinking skills.
An ideal resource for parents or home schools keen to develop children's thinking skills or for independently reading children looking for big ideas and big laughs!
The full colour e-book of Delphi the Philosopher, containing the complete story, with all the questions and over 160 hand drawn and painted illustrations.
Includes a special introduction for parents and children - and extra pages on 'The True Story of Delphi the Philosopher' (exclusive to this version).
Also includes a special 'About the Authors' section - written by two young philosophers!
Presented in a larger font and with larger pictures for easy reading on a tablet.
Book in .pdf format.